Saturday, June 9, 2007

One Chick in Korea

The blog is alive! I'm here in Korea for work - I arrived yesterday afternoon in Seoul. So far Korea is really nice - it seems very modern and clean. My hotel is very cool - it has a pool, driving range, tennis court, basketball court and even a heliport on the roof. Last night I walked to the mall in an effort to stave off the jet lag, and had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in the world, Marche Movenpick. Unfortunately the food was a little different than it was at the location in Toronto that I used to go to all the time, and I coudn't figure out what a lot of it was. Oh well! It tasted pretty good anyway.

My meetings start tomorrow, so today I am going to check out the city with my friend Ben from college, who lives here. I'll try to post some pics later!!

No comments: